Eleanor Smith was a founding school of Eko Trust, working with Kaizen Primary School and Gainsborough Primary School to form Eko on the 1st November 2016.
The three governing bodies wanted to develop a group of schools that worked together well, building on each school’s strengths; to learn from and challenge each other to create world class centres of education.
The governing bodies wanted to ensure that the schools continued to serve the communities; to make sure that inclusion remained at the heart of practice and that staff and children had great opportunities. Eko Trust has the ambition to grow, to work with schools that want to learn and have skills and expertise to offer as well as those that want to learn and have challenges to solve.
Earlham Primary School joined Eko on the 1st October 2017 and it has been great to see the many things they have to offer and continue to grow with them.
Our Vision – What We Will Achieve
Every member of our community is empowered to learn, to be ambitious and to be resilient
Vitality, Optimism, Integrity, Courage, Equity
- We collaborate to achieve world class outcomes for our children, young people and families
- We develop flexible, innovative approaches to learning to build our centres of excellence
- We invest in high quality support and development across diverse schools
- We support and challenge each other in an inclusive environment
- open to learn from each other.
- thoughtful and inspiring.
- understanding of each other’s strengths, weaknesses, background and motivations.
- trustworthy and loyal to the team.
- respectful when challenging.
- resilient when challenged.
- clear and honest and have the courage to disagree.
- Have the highest professional standards and celebrate our achievements.
- Look after ourselves and each other’s wellbeing.
- Accept there will be challenges and give each other space and time.
- Listen and respect each other.
- Support opinions with facts and evidence.
- Express gratitude.
- Deliver in an accurate, timely and cost effective way.
Come and have a chat about Eko if you have any questions.
For more information please visit ekotrust.org.uk
Telephone: 020 7473 6890
Fax: 020 7473 6891