We offer our pupils work-related qualifications available from Entry to Level 3. They give learners the knowledge, understanding and skills they need to prepare for employment. They give learners the opportunity to develop:
- the knowledge, understanding and confidence to cook meals at home
- an understanding of how to economise when planning a meal
- an ability to transfer skills learned to different recipes
- an ability to inspire others by transferring that knowledge.
Equality and fairness are central to our work. We are committed to making sure that:
- learners with a protected characteristic (as defined by the Equality Act 2010) are not, when they are undertaking one of our qualifications, disadvantaged in comparison to learners who do not share that characteristic
- all learners achieve the recognition they deserve from undertaking a qualification and that this achievement can be compared fairly to the achievement of their peers.
For more information please contact the office and we will be happy to discuss it in detail amd answer any questions that you may have.